Apollo 11 mission reconstruction

Forum Homepage -> Astronomy Discussion

Started by Message
elchristou  

Posted:
Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Apollo 11 mission reconstruction

Hi, new here!

I'm part of a small team working on the reconstruction of the Apollo 11 mission within Celestia. Celestia is an Open Source soft for astronomical visualization, but many spacecrafts have been added by some members of our community.
Perso I'm in charge of the 3D models and have released today the first of the many models we need to achieve this stunning mission.

Now as this is my first post on this board, I cannot give you any links for more info or to download the models... (even post some picts... Shocked)

In the meantime if you are interested to test this quickly, you can always visit my webpage and as soon as possible I'll post here images and links...

ferdinand muambo meende  

Posted:
Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:57 pm

good day sir,i saw the message you wrot and i was happy tohere from you so i just wanted to tell you about my concern to the knew Apollo 11 lounching and i wich you the best and a succesful mission. Pleas i know ther are som informatoins you are nbot ready to releas now but i beg of you if ther is something knew you let me know throuh this E mail .May the lord be with you, buy buy.

astronut68  

Posted:
Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:26 pm

apollo mission simulator !

hi do you know about orbitersim its a web page you'll dig it if you havent?

Dennolyhisony  

Posted:
Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:04 am

Cosmology, broadly speaking, is the theory of the universe. It is a fascinating subject because it awakens not only religious aspiration but also scientific curiosity. However, in this series of writings the writer will try to contain his thoughts within the limits of rationality and separate his approach into two main parts, i.e. (1) The state of universe, and (2) The origin of universe. The first part includes the understanding of the overall structures and the general functions of the universe as it is. This part is much more important and meaningful.

Back to top Page 1 of 1

Forum Homepage -> Astronomy Discussion

Forum Options

Login
Forum Search