What will happen in 2012??

Forum Homepage -> Astronomy Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Started by Message
Swenz.john  

Posted:
Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 am

There's no direct relation of mayan's. But the fact is that, something really drastic is gonna happen in the year 2012. You might think i bein a psycho. But we've a specific scientific reason too. Those intelligent freaks sittin out there, have predicted a solar flare hittin our planet in the year 2012. This one's gonna be so huge and powerful, that it'll totally blow up our earth's magnetosphere. And if this happens, this could really create a big problem for us. As we all know that solar winds carry charged particles. And after breaking the magnetosphere's shield when these charged particles will hit the earth's surface, a sort of shock wave might get generated, as our earth's crust contains metal, and metal bein a very good conductor of electricity, the probable effect would be earthquakes, followed by tsunamis, then volcanoes. While first at our statosphere, these solar winds will totally destroy our GPS system. And after hittin the earth, every electricall appliance would just go off. Well there's more to come but i don't have that much of time, to explain it in whole. The conclusion is that the chances have just increased. It has reached untill an estimate of sixty percent. At least i don't take this as a myth now.

lizhuberx3  

Posted:
Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:48 am

Hope that all the words by astronauts be true.
The major cause of disasters on the earth is human itself.... Wink

Back to top Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
   Forum Homepage -> Astronomy Discussion

Forum Options

Login
Forum Search